Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf Eggfest

DAA MAYOOR
DAA MAYOOR Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Once again I can't say enough about what a great time I had. Thanks to everyone for making this such a pleasurable event. My partying started on Wed. it's hard for me to pace myself for 4 day's, but i felt like I did a pretty good job this year. Thanks to the new knees I managed to get throuh the whole event without crying or depending on oxycotin. I can't even start to thank everyone by name so I wont even try. It was great to see everyone and to make new friends. Next year will be the 10th anniversary of this whole Eggfest thang as Chris would say. I would like to make it a memorable event that everyone will remember. I am open to any suggestions that anyone has for shirt's or event wise. I am going to start working on the weather now so we can have another enjoyable day. I would also like to thank my staff for doing such a good job and working so hard. I hope everyone has made it home safe and sound. Mark your calendars for the first weekend in May for next year's event. If I didn't make it around to welcome everyone personally I apoligize, but I tried to do so. It was good to see some of the folk's I hadn't seen for awhile. I remember Eli Shark 8 years or so, the kids just grow up to fast so enjoy them while you can because life is to short. Spawn has been coming also since she was just a youngster. Enough preaching it's only 363 days until we can do it agin. Thanks again for making it such a great event.
Dale Kelley
AKA (DAA MAYOOOR)

Comments