Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:29 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Not-So-Eggheads.

I had to detach myself from the carbon unit charging device because my gray matter was actively engaged in pondering the many challenges before me: reset time identification device, remove and replace poorly functioning irrigation valve, replace illumination device in rear of vehicular storage area, finish up sawdust-making project, transport accumulated debris to vehicular route curb, plan route for electrical transfer to operate pumps in water-hole where fish are stored, clean the under-roof of porch, wash with excessive pressure stone walkway, plan activities at Texas Eggfest, and so on.

A lifeform cannot recharge with that much activity messing with his gray matter, so I retreated to the Intergalatic Communication Center, a place of refuge at periods like this.

Along the way I took care of business and intook a container of warmed bovine mammory liquid combined with bee hive squeezings. The manual says this unusual procedure may help to reactivate the desire to be recharged.

I took the liberty to check the Forum to see if other lifeforms are up and about. Hard to determine exactly how many are active at this moment but 8/36 claim to be. Good enough for me. I'm outta here.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Wide Eyed And Bushy Tailfeathered" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Good night Leroy.
  • SC,

Goodnight Leroy

Count: 13 members and 51 guests.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

• Sir! I'm in a place called Madawaska Maine. It's cold and I have to keep moving or this new form tends to stiffen up. Sir what should I do Sir?
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    My sources inform me that there are 4,534 carbon units there. Find a warm sweaty one to snuggle up to. If that does not work for whatever reason, keep moving.

As for the cat, try calling him using French instead of English. The majority of life forms in Madawaska converse in both tongues. Cats probably do too, but being cats they can and often do ignore both.

Being cold, there is no need to check the refrigeration lamp.

Hang tough.

Spring "Hanging In There In Paradise" Chicken
  • Brayon
    Brayon Posts: 24
    Madawaska? Geez, I was born in Edmundston, the Canadian city on the other side of the river. Kinda surprise Texans know about that small place.

Is there any egg in Madawaska (although I was born in Edmundston, my egg is with me in Ottawa now)