Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Oklahoma Eggfest

eggbasket
eggbasket Posts: 111
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks again to all. It was a blast!
IMG_0171.jpgIMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg

Comments

• eggbasket
    Sorry. I thought the photobucket captions would come across also.
  • Grasshopper
    Grasshopper Posts: 108
    EggBasket,
    Looks like a great time. I saw you and chuck in one photo, what did ya cook? Looks like a blast, We wish it wasn't that far away, or that we could just tap our ruby reds together and be there. Oh by the way we in the land of the CHIEF (Illinois) are way over Billy Self, just give us time and a title will be ours.
    Grasshopper.
  • eggbasket
    We did a spiral cut ham. (Double smoked) I heard Wessb posted some pics but I don't think I saw them.
    RE: Billy. You must have missed my response to your last post to me :silly: We were bathing in OJ (orange bowl) while you were smelling the roses.... that was fine with us. :) it was a fun year.
    I think you need to try to schedule OKC next year. It is a good one and very nice, convenient lodging. Drive here and we can go from here. It is 4.5 hr from here. Our neighbors went with - newbies. Will you be in Omaha?
  • KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 55
    Great pics! The one of Katelyn and her surprise pouches is one I'll save for sure. See you in Omaha. KS Cheryl
  • eggbasket
    Funny we were posting at the same time! I love that picture of you two. She is so cute and SMART! You should be proud! Can you get it off this page or should I email it to you?
  • KS Cheryl
    KS Cheryl Posts: 55
    Thanks, I got it copied to my computer. KS Cheryl
  • Grasshopper
    We have thought about OK, We know it is a GREAT Fest to attend. We may take you up on your offer of sharing a ride. We do plan on Omaha, and are seriously thinking of the Fest in Springfield MO. How far a drive is that one for you Jbirds?? The other one we are thinking of is the one in MN. That will make for a full cycle, OH not to mention the fest in Chicago, YEA, Sherye just got home from my daugher's wedding, got to go help unload.
    Grasshopper
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Have you heard of a date for Springfield? I'm just a couple hours.

Mike
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i love the one with wess and "lost in utah" :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Grasshopper
    I believe i just heard the Springfield MO site and not the date, I am looking for that date to post along with the Chicago Eggfest date to post. I am trying to figure out my vacation time.
    Grasshopper.
  • is that really sheldon?

he looks different than i thought.
  • eggbasket
    I thought the wedding was coming up soon. I hope you all had a great time.
    Springfield is 3.6 hr from here. I had not heard about it so will check it out. We could stop in Peculiar for Carwash Mike and Eggfoot is also along the way. Hi to Sherye!
  • Grasshopper
    Just found out: There is a banner for it.
    September 27 Missouri EGGfest

Springfield, Missouri
    Grasshopper