Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quad Cities \

Options
QCA Egger
QCA Egger Posts: 34
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The store I work at is having our areas first eggfest! It will be fairly "informal" as it is our first attempt at something like this. It will be held at Fireplaces Plus in Bettendorf, Iowa on May 3. Everyone is welcome!

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Are you the husband and wife team who attended the Eggfest in Peoria, IL last June looking for ideas?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • QCA Egger
    Options
    Yes & No! We were at the Peoria fest, however I was with the owner of the store, not my husband! HA HA!
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    I thought I remembered the two of you. I was the guy who egged chicken wings and answered some of your questions. Good luck with your event. BTW Hearth & Patio will be holding the same this year on Saturday, June 7th so feel free to come back over. This year it will be from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • QCA Egger
    Options
    I remember you as well!! In fact, I've made your monkey bread several times. I may have to come back to Peoria to get some more ideas! Fell free to come up - if you aren't busy.