Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is it my imagination or......

Options
Mike in Abita
Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
has the old forum gone bye bye? Sorry if this is already known, I just discovered it.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Seems to redirect here.

Was not the case earlier today. May be the beginning of the end......
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    The next thing you know they'll have another Clinton running for the White House, wait..........sorry wrong forum. :woohoo: :pinch: :woohoo: :whistle:;)
  • This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend, the end

Colonel Kurtz will see you now... :evil:
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    ...and he, walked on down the hall.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    it was not this morning... but i am glad it is now we don't have to go over there and tell people to come over here ;)

hope alls well in abita :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    All,

Yes, though it's doesn't scream for attention, the "Update Central" module at the top of the index has a new message in it stating that the old forum urls, including the archives, have now been redirected to the new forum.

There were extremely few valid posts (0 - 3 per day) over there; and, since it was acting as a "back door" to the new forum, we were still getting SPAM'ed daily.

Plus, it was a source of confusion for folks visiting biggreenegg.com for the first time. They were not aware of the "old" vs. "new" issues. Now we can focus on improving the experience here.
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Good job, that. It was time for it to go if we were to transition to this forum compeletly. No more "You have reponses here" posts, lol! Carry on!
    The Naked Whiz