Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Butts

Options
pop-a- top
pop-a- top Posts: 184
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First bonel in butts I think they come out better than boneless that I have done before
0406081106a.jpg
0406081106b.jpg
0406081106.jpg

Comments

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Looks good and I agree with you: bones = better!

Doesn't matter if you're talking chicken, beef, pork, elk, whatever! The bone adds flavor - a hundred million dogs can't be wrong! :laugh:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    that's alot!!!!!! what are you going to do with the leftovers?????? reason i ask is this is what my egg looked like at noon on saturday

04-05-2008005.jpg

i froze most of that
    this is what one looked like after i pulled it

04-06-2008005.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pop-a- top
    Options
    Lunch supper and some went in freezer.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    if you get a chance try some twiced stuffed potatoes with some of that great looking PP

DSCN0276.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pop-a- top
    Options
    Now those look great :cheer: