Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wireless Polder?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was looking thru some old posts and came across some guys discussing a wireless polder. Looked pretty neat, seeing that I didn't even know what a "polder" was! Anyway, what do you think, wire type or wireless? The alarm thing looked kool too. Where can I purchase these polders?

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    nutone2.jpg
    <p />Dave R.,
    Below is a picture of the Nu-temp wireless trans and receiver. The link below goes into much greater detail.[p]I have mine in use 99% of the time as an indoor/outdoor thermometer. It has been handy in long low over night pulled pork cooks. The probes are not able to withstand anything over 275 - even when foil wrapped. GFW and I both have them and both of us have fried a probe or two. In short - its an expensive gizmo with lots of quirks - but its a neat toy.[p]Tim

[ul][li]Nu-Temp wireless - Tim M's [/ul]
  • Tim M,
    Thanks for the information. Hope you don't mind, I might call on you to help with futher questions. Appreaciate it!
    Dave R