Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggs Delivered

Options
WooDoggies
WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Up at 5:30am... drove out with eggs in tow which haven't moved from my vehicle since last Saturday. Made it to Connecticut intact.
Virgin cook was Qfan's Dizzy Dusted Babybacks at fest... second cook in hands of new owner, Cap'n, was four ribeyes nice and simple (steaks generously provided by Billex and Pop - who were in attendance to pick up the second egg).
Just stabalized egg for a low and slow pork butt - coated with Dr. Chicken's Roadkill Whammo Rub - gotta show these news boys how it is done.
'Shine shots all around.[p]WD

Comments

• Vegas Slim
    Vegas Slim Posts: 166
    Options
    WooDoggies, i coomend you for being so nice that ou would deliver the eggg! good for you and here is a shot of tequila to ya ( i dont drink that fire water):)

• billex
    billex Posts: 27
    Options
    WooDoggies, can't thank you enough for delivering my new egg, looking forward to some great cooks, BTW You just converted my father in law. He spent all day on sunday (mothers day) surfing the web looking for a local dealer near where he lives. Needless to say my mother in law won't talk to me now, at lest not until she try's a brisket from the egg.
    Wonderful time Saturday, thanks again
    billex