Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Have Mini Will Travel

Options
TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings fellow Eggers. Yes, it has been a while for me - I saw a post below wondering where I was and I appreciate the concern. The combination of being busy and having my Eggs now living in my dining room has hindered by productivity on the cooking front. But by the grace of God I now, as a teacher, enjoy the benefits of student holidays, which means that this week I'm on spring break. Spring break? I almost forgot what that was. Woohoo!

So, I just spent a few days down in Florida camping with some old friends. Took Mini along for the ride, and she proved to be the best camper of all. Did some pork chops that were well-lauded by the camping contingent. Grilled veggies and desserts here and there as well. But the most popular use of Mini seemed to be the following:

minimellows1_Web.jpg

Man, what a nice, relaxing time. Tomorrow I'm heading to Augusta to see the folks, so I'll get to Egg with pops for a few days.

Hope everyone is doing well - from the looks of pics and posts it seems very much so!

Cheers,

TRex

Comments