Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First there was Beavis then came Butt Head

Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Beavis first came into our family about a year and a half ago. What a great addition. But he was getting lonely. So we felt sorry for him and had to adopt.
100_0673.jpg
Went to the Florida Egg Fest and had a great time and met Butt Head, he looked so lonely we had to adopt him for Beavis.
100_0687.jpg
Now we have a great looking family. Some day we might end up with grandchildren.
100_0686.jpg
Pictures of Fest will follow.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    it is always a special day when you get another egg to feed......

BTW if it was me i would put the three feet under the egg for some extra insurance against those pavers breaking.... but that is just me.....

i like the cart!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Looks good Mike. Didn't take you long to get it setup. So whats on the burn menu tonight for the new baby?? I'm going easy tonight with chicken sausage for the wife & beef sausage with jalapenos for me.

Pat
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Well I did breakfast this morning on the new Butt Head.
    100_0688.jpg
    We are going for some good old BBQ Chicken also on the new Butt Head. Enjoy your dinner tell the wife we said hello.
  • Looks good Mike. Glad Butt Head made it home in one piece. It was great meeting you and your wife at the fest. We stopped in SC for the night and won't make it home to VA until sometime mid day tomorrow.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • BENTE
    where at in sc?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Pork Butt Mike
    Larry it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Your london broil was fantastic and your egg casserole also. Take it easy tomorrow driving and be safe.
  • Florence at the Courtyard.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • BENTE
    ok i am at the other end of the state and if you were going up to va a diffrent way you would have driven about 10 min from my house ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Ron_L
    Ron_L Posts: 163
    They look very happy together! Congrats!
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Mike,

I've got the same set of cookers at the house, but not that cool table you've got for the LBGE. I've seen one at Sam's here in Austin, and know someone that has a handheld plasma rig. Who did the cut on your SS table? I'd like to do one for the SBGE so that I can get it a bit higher than what the nest does.

Thanks!
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Thanks for the input TB, I had my large now for 1 1/2 years with that setup and so far no problem. But I Thank You.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Hello Mike, you’re think just what I was thinking. I wanted my small egg higher then the nest offered also. I have a local welder guy here who cut the tables for me. He only charged me 20 dollars to cut the small. What I like about the cart I got from Sam’s club is that its a lot more sturdier then the small nest. I can also move it around a lot easier for camping and of course for the Egg Fest. If I can help out let me know. Good Luck & Happy Egging

100_0674.jpg
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Mike,

I will definitely look for a cart at Sam's, Costco, Big Lots...cause L'il Eggster needs a home too.... :laugh:

thanks for a great idea....

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • JimboBQ
    JimboBQ Posts: 197
    Great looking family! here's a pic of my Egg family. "Big E" and "Little E."

BigEShowsLittleEHowToDance.jpg

happy Egging!

Jimbo
    Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Thanks, Mike. I'll send you an email--I appreciate the help!