Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

man you got to love that alaska weather

BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
every time i look it has snowed and then melted right now there is snow on the ground but if we wait an hour or 12 it will proabably be gone.... make me glad i live in s.c.

http://137.229.242.21/view/index.shtml

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• Memphis
    Memphis Posts: 144
    No Egging tonight - Tornados everywhere. At least 5 reported around Memphis. Hickory Ridge Mall in Memphis has major damage. My warehouse/office is 1/2 mile from there - hope I have a job tomorrow. They reported one coming through our neighborhood, but I never saw anything. Another round of storms is due to hit in about an hour or so. Is it wrong that I bring my egg in the closet with the rest of the family ????
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i am not so sure it is wrong but maybe a little scarry i mean if it starts flying you could be in more trouble than it is worth..........

keep your head down and we will all hope everything works out

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Hang in there Memphis- my gf's family off Mt moriah made it thru the first wave of storms. I'm in Nashville battening down the hatches.

Stay Safe

Big T
  • > Is it wrong that I bring my egg in the closet with the rest of the family ????

Does the rest of the family know that your Egg holds this status?

Important test:
    If a tornado hits, who do you rescue first? :whistle: