Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK/WPB-Pictures don't show!

Hammer
Hammer Posts: 1,001
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Haven't had this problem before. In some post's the pictures appear; others they don't. Some you have to click on to get an image. Didn't have this problem until recently.
This is a universal problem with some egger's, not just me. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hammer

Comments

• Are you refering to Ross's pictures below or are others not showing?

Kent
  • 02Roush2
    02Roush2 Posts: 119
    Click on the classic view option and see if they show up. I found my pic posted today is only showing up on the "classic view".
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm on classic and they don't show.
    I've had this problem from the get go.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • I viewed Ross's first post puctures in all three views and they all showed up on my screen in all views.

His other post further up he pasted the pictures as 'http' which would show up as a clickable link.

Pictures need to be pasted in as an 'img', I don't use the forum 'img' button, rather simply click on the photobucket img link underneight the picture then past that into the post here.

I would think there are other ways of doing things but to me that seems the most simple.

GG
  • Not sure what the problem is. I just opened up Firefox and checked 5 to 6 different pictures from different members all showed up on my screen in all three views.

The pictures also show up when using IE7

I checked these on two different machines.

GG
  • Hammer I found my posted pic's in the classic view!
    My Best, Ross
  • Ross,

What about all the 'http' posts? Did they show us as links or as an image.

The are a link for me.

Kent