Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Raised Grid options needed

Options
SalmonBelly
SalmonBelly Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for different options for a raised or stacked grid(s). I would still like the ability of having a single grid that I can use either direct on the fire ring or on the feet of the plate setter. For that I will just keep using the 18" grid that came with my large BGE. However, I smoke a LOT of salmon and really need to have as much capacity as possible. I do have the BGE raised grid (with folding legs) but that and the 18" grid still do not provide enough space. Are there any other options out there that would give me maybe 2 18" grids (with bolts) and then maybe the BGE raised grid on top of that? Will that fit? Seems I would have to have a different indirect setup than the plate setter in order to lower the first grid. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments