Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Those darn canadians

Options
pop-a- top
pop-a- top Posts: 184
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did one of you leave the gate open? When I went to bed down here it was 43 :woohoo: now only 3 : :huh:

Comments

• Smokin' Lady
    Options
    Hey, that's the way we like it up here, ay? Better go buy yourself a toque. B)
    Sledding2-1.jpg
  • pop-a- top
    Options
    Hey that looks like fun
  • Smokin' Lady
    Options
    Yes, it is lots of fun, but last night we got rain of all things, so we won't be harnessing up today. I had been out every day since December first, so it's been a good season.
  • pop-a- top
    Options
    All we got was a sprinkle of rain yesterday luckly.
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Smokin' Lady wrote:
    Yes, it is lots of fun, but last night we got rain of all things, so we won't be harnessing up today. I had been out every day since December first, so it's been a good season.

lots of white stuff here also....where abouts are you in canada? i am here in the atlantic new brunswick! they are forcasting for tonight and tomorrow snow,sleet,rain and hail!!
    what a mess..........
    mike
  • Smokin' Lady
    Options
    We're not far from Kincardine, which is right on Lake Huron. We live fairly remote with 100 acres of bush with nice trails just out our back door, and within sledding distance to the famous (at least around here) Greenock Swamp, which is about 6,000 acres of wet lands with trails through it, so it's a musher's paradise.
    p.s. - the way I'm going through my supply of DP that I got from you recently, I'll be calling in another order soon!
  • Smokin' Lady
    Options
    Forgot to say Kincardine is in mid-western Ontario! :blush:
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Smokin' Lady wrote:
    We're not far from Kincardine, which is right on Lake Huron. We live fairly remote with 100 acres of bush with nice trails just out our back door, and within sledding distance to the famous (at least around here) Greenock Swamp, which is about 6,000 acres of wet lands with trails through it, so it's a musher's paradise.
    p.s. - the way I'm going through my supply of DP that I got from you recently, I'll be calling in another order soon!

when ever you are ready just give me a holler and i'll fix you up!! so you are the one that called me for the rubs!! i have been sending so much i am getting confused.
    sounds like nice hunting country!! and perhaps fishing???
    mike
  • Smokin' Lady
    Options
    You're right, we have lots of hunting and fishing around here. Lots of fish derbys in the summer, and I'm often running into (almost literally) big flocks of wild turkeys with the dog sled. They're so slow to fly that a couple of times the lead dogs almost grabbed them, and I was wondering how they would fit on my medium egg. Some of the suckers are huge.
  • Austin Smoker
    Options
    I had a Siberian Husky for 16 years....best dog I've EVER had. Your pic makes me miss the ol' boy.