Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Searching the Green Egg Forum Web Site

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,[p]Just wanted to know if we are doing something wrong. If I want to look up a topic, say how to cook ribeyes, I will do a search Green Egg Forum. I may get a couple of related posts, but if I try to click on them, it will not go to anything. Any hints to make it work?[p]Also, thank to all who responded on the Texas style pork ribs. They are distributed by Smithfield. We finally decided to try an indirect cook and will let you know how it turns out.[p]C

Comments

• Mr Beer
    Mr Beer Posts: 121
    Options
    Crob,
    The search feature of the forum has historically not worked very well. Sometimes it does but most of the time it does not. Try this - it works:[p]Go to google.com and do an advanced search. Use as a domain for the search: biggreenegg.com and enter the subject or words that you want to search for in the find area. [p]Mr Beer

• Mr Beer,[p]Thanks! I will give it a try. It would be a shame not to be able to access all the good posts that have been made.[p]C