Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Praise be WMK !!!!

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you, thank you, thank you !!! I am logged in !!! Now everyone can stop cursing me for all of the PINGS !!! Sorry Wess !!! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Comments

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    I'ts Miller Time. :)
    Enjoy.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Welcome to the new world...LOL..no comment on the ping thing...again LOL...with our wonderful new "Who's Online" list no one should ever need to ping anyone again...
  • Boxerpapa
    Boxerpapa Posts: 989
    Options
    I second that...praise to WMK
  • 2bossy!
    2bossy! Posts: 48
    Options
    Always the nice guy... I tried to raise your karma but I have to wait 6 hours.... ;)
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    MWAAA..in other words...kisses to ya
  • Braddog
    Braddog Posts: 212
    Options
    Ditto, thanks for all of your efforts over the holiday season and the last few weeks.

Cheers,
    Braddog
  • Michael B
    Michael B Posts: 986
    Options
    I still like the old world.

Go to greeneggers.net
    Wait 55 seconds for the page to load.
    Fill in the name and password
    Click [remember me]
    Click log in
    18 seconds for the new page to load.
    Click [forums]
    12 seconds for that page to load
    ** up to this point I have been looking at a mostly blank screen that has “You are not authorized to view this resource.” across the top.
    Click [EggHead Forum]
    A little better. That one started loading right away, 35 seconds total.
    Click [wide view]
    5 seconds to start loading and 33 seconds to fully load.]

I have the font adjuster set at 150%, which means I can read the posts, but the prompts are still in 3, 4, or 7 point font. I know this because I have taken to copying the areas I am curious about, pasting them into a word prcessing page, and increasing to 12 point so I can read them.
    [Remember me] doesn’t work. If I find myself in a dead end page because I clicked a link, I get to start all over again.