Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK

Options
Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok this is really getting frustrating... I tried to have the system send me a password using Good Eats, GoodEats and a username that I thought might have gotten placed in there and the system hasn't sent me a password. What is so funny is that I activated my account over there a long time ago when it first went up and had all the information saved in a file and I recently delelted it... bottom line... reset my password. Thank you and sorry to bother you again.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Good Eats,

You're not bothering me. Apologies for the frustrations.

You profile is activated and confirmed already.

I may have already asked you this, but I've done so many....

Is the email address in your profile correct? Have you checked for SPAM? Sometimes our emails end up trapped in SPAM limbo.

If we can't get the "Forgot my password" link to work this time, I'll reset your password manually, but I'd prefer to get through the usual process if possible.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Good Eats,[p]I replied "over there".
    See you on the "other side":-).[p]WMK