Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Over here" vs "Over there"

Morro Bay Rich
Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Posts using "over here" and "over there" are very confusing.[p]How about including either (.com) or (.net) in the post so we know to which site you are referring?

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Morro Bay Rich,[p]Sorry Rich - I'm guilty.[p]I'll try to do better.[p]
  • it's really pretty simple...

the old forum (.com) is the 'real world' and the place you can see the wormhole entrance. posts on the old forum can be seen on both sides of the worm hole.

the new forum (.net) is the 'fake world' and the place the wormhole leads to. posts made on the new forum cannot be seen on the old forum as the wormhole is one way. people that have passed thru the wormhole to the new forum can see the old forum posts and sometimes reply not knowing the poster is stuck in the old forum and cannot see their responses. i, being a time traveler, can travel back and fourth between worlds through the wormhole and i sometimes remind people in the new world the people posting on the old world cannot see their responses. this is draining my limited energy though and i can only do this so many times. i need another energy drink! :woohoo:

oh wait... you posted that from the old world and cannot see what i just posted! heeeeee!
  • Morro Bay Rich,
    you have replies 'over there' through the one-way wormhole on the .net fake world, but you cannot see them here.[p]click the entrance to the wormhole up there ^ and enjoy the ride. pleae fasten your seatbelt.

• Michael B
    Michael B Posts: 986
    Morro Bay Rich,[p]Bold letters = here (.com)
    NOT bold letters = there (.net)
    Reading here = posted here