Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Font Sizes

Options
Bob In Texas
Bob In Texas Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After I log in (no problems) I set the font size to 170% (old eyes need it). It remains locked in at 170% until I log off. The font size then returns back to the 110% when I log back on. Has anyone found a way to lock it it? It's no big deal, but sure is aggravating to have to change it each time you log on.
One other question. Why is a pass word necessary? I see you can opt out of using a pass word and just log on. Do folks that use a pass word have more options using the forum than the ones who do not?

Comments

• Bob In Texas
    Options
    I just noticed that when I returned back to the forums from posting, the font size returned back to 110% without me logging off.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Mine is set to 150% and stays there when I log off and back on. It goes back to 110% if I clear my browser history. Maybe if your browser clears each time you close it, that's could be causing it.

I'm just throwing things out as I don't have a clue.

Best of luck,
    Bordello
  • Bob In Texas
    Options
    I think your 100% correct Bordello. I use Sandboxie along with my Firefox, and each time I close the browser, I clear it through Sandboxie. I never thought about that causing it. Thanks for the reminder.