Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pic Test

Options
Seethewave
Seethewave Posts: 27
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is this working?
SPChickenAfte1r.jpg
On a previous post I tried to post a pic and I could not see it, although some other people could. I am using the "select image file to attach" followed by pressing the "img" button to place it in the post. Is this correct. Also in using this method, what is the best way to attach multiple pics.
Thanks

Comments

• Seethewave
    Options
    Interesting
    I can see the pic I posted while I am in regular view, but when I go to "wide view," it only gives me the code for the picture, not the picture. Still wondering the best way to post multiples.
  • Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    Options
    Your HTML tags did not match, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it...it's just what I saw from your post.

I don't attach any images, I just put the code inline after copying it from Photobucket, like this:

IMG_9215.jpg

The inline code start out with IMG and ends with /IMG. Yours had an image size defined on the opening tag.

Hope that helped.
  • mtn egger
    Options
    I think it is a size issue. I was able to post a pic but it had to be reduced befor it would work. The pic you posted here was larger that mine. Maybe it is just smaller resoluction????
    mtn egger