Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

psella picture

Options
hayhonker
hayhonker Posts: 576
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
paelladone.jpg
<p />trying to figure out multiple posts on the new forum.
Here's what I cooked today on a gift from Santa recommended by Naked Whiz

Comments

• Carl in Indy
    Options
    you are making me hungry my freind :)
    this was posted earlier by thirdeye it my help you

Posted by: thirdeye on 2007/12/28 17:45:10 with karma: 2

In Reply to: i know some of you are doing testing over at the Dot NET site posted by BENTE on 2007/12/28 16:31:04

BENTE,

Wow, I'm answering a computer question!! Relax, it's old stuff, html codes. I still don't know squat about newer stuff.

The buttons at the top of the Message box all write the html codes for you. html must have an open and closing tag. The info is contained in brackets and the closing tag has a / in the bracket, before the code. they would look like this: [code of some sort] [/closing code of some sort].

Anyway, press the Img button and it will write the first tag for you. Next, paste the Direct Link info from Photobucket, then press the Img button again and it will write the closing tag for you. (notice the / in the closing tag). Your picture information must be between the tags. Repeat for any other pictures. Now, you will notice that the tag that is automatically written has =150 in it. This determines the size of the picture. Changing the number will change the size. If you delete the =150, it will post the Photobucket image as-is. If you change it to another value is re-sizes the picture.
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Nice psella :P

Man, I can see myself abusing these icons...

But seriously, looks great! I'm cooking indoors this evening making a pork loin marinaded in a Cuban mojo marinade and some Cuban-style rice (I'm exercising my Cuban cookbook present Santa gave me...).

Have a good one, dude, and thanks for the pic.

Cornfed
  • Luvs to shoot clay
    Options
    hayhonker,
    Never cooked it before but I sure like the stuff cold. What's that in front of it? Just joking and wishing they allowed Guinness here offshore!! Can't wait to get home and fire up the BGE and cool down a few![p]Willy