Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

future products

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When do you plan to offer larger Big Green Eggs? What sizes will they be?

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Mark Spada,[p]My friend, unfortunately you have addressed a great question to a group of people who are unable to directly answer you.[p]This forum is totally sponsored by the BGE people, however they respectfully refrain from being participants here. They provide, and we (users) enjoy, this forum for the sharing of the cooking and the methods and ideas used on the EGG.[p]This question is many moons old and the only answer I have heard from BGE is understandable - when demand is sufficient, we will produce a larger EGG.[p]Spin[p]

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Spin, yeah, but I love his vision.. "Giant Green Egg",,,, I can hardly wait...

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    King-O-Coals,[p]I hear ya. When the dome requires hydraulics to open, what do you say we open our own business? Northern and southern cookin'. Could be some fun.[p]Spin