Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need Help Re-heating Ribs

Options
DynaGreaseball
DynaGreaseball Posts: 361
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If one uses a food saver and freezes say, 8 or 9 cooked racks of ribs, to be served 2 days later (where there is no BGE--only an oven), can they be re-heated and moistened back up to where they'd taste look and feel just like they came off the egg? Car Wash Mike said he does it very successfully when he tailgates, but I didn't quite understand his post. I think he did it by postponing saucing at the end of the cook, until he re-heated and served. Someone else (sorry I don't remember who it was) said they put them in a little water and re-heated...results being only just acceptable.[p]If I can't present them perfectly, I'd rather not try it at all. They will be served to friends and family who would like to tease me about my egg so, they have to be impressive.[p]TIA.[p]Regards

Comments