Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small Egg

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a large BGE and have been wanting a small egg to go on sale as a complimentary to the large for smaller cooks. Called Atlanta and the small is on sale thru December $159.00. I added the nest, daisy top, and temp gauge for $285.53 total with tax.I live in Augusta, Georgia but just arrived home with my new toy after the drive of 2-1/2 hrs one way.Time passed fast for I knew I was to be a proud owner of my small BGE. They also had Char Crust which after reading a previous post I want to try. Hope all a Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Carl T
    Carl T Posts: 179
    Butterfly_chick_on_Small_egg.jpg
    <p />T.P.S,[p]Your going to love the small. I use mine all the time. This evening I did the usual, three killer pork chops.[p]You will be able to cook more food on it than you think. The above pic is the way I like to do chickens. If I need more than one, I use the large egg.[p]Carl T

• GaDawg
    GaDawg Posts: 178
    T.P.S,
    I got mine last week and it's patiently waiting near
    the tree. The only problem I see is when I put it out
    between the large and the mini, there will be a glaring
    gap where I have no medium. I'll have to address that in
    2002. Merry Christmas to all.
    Chuck

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    EggsCamp.jpg
    <p />T.P.S,
    You'll love Junior. The small is a great pal for the large egg, and you will use it more than you can imagine. And dragging it with you on trips is the way to live life to the fullest...making righteous Q wherever you may be headed.[p]The picture is in West by-God-Virginia on a winter camping trip. This is first thing in the morning. A butt was going on the large. I brushed the snow off of junior and cooked up some breakfast sausages, then put on a dutch oven of beans to go with the pulled pork for lunch. The dutch oven fits nicely on Junior.[p]Enjoy it! And a Merry Christmass to you.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Gordy
    Gordy Posts: 49
    T.P.S,buying a junior this week, can't pass up that deal and will be great for a couple of quick burgers

• Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    gordy,[p]Will this be Egg #3?[p]Puj