Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Madhatter takes RG in Seattle

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Congratulations to Madhatter, he took Reserve Grand Champion at Alki Beach in West Seattle this weekend. Cooked on 3 Large Eggs. Well done Russ.

Comments

• Warthog
    Options
    Daniel Shuflin,
    Way to go Russ! I can see how you could win RGC. Cooked this weekend, using your recipe for the BBQ'd pork. I cooked 4 loins and they disappeared! The only thing that slowed them down was the watering eyes from the chinese mustard I served with them. This was the best so far! I did ABT's using Jalapenos and red and yellow sweet peppers. Should have left more of the seeds and ribs in the hot ones. They were not hot enough. Congratulations though, I wish I could have gotten out there to see it. [p]Warthog

• Madhatter
    Options
    Warthog,
    Thanks Dan and Warthog, it was a great time, highlight of my bbq comps so far. [p]Congrats to Smitty as well for 4th overall cooking on his 3 eggs.

• swamprb
    Options
    Madhatter,
    Congrats Russ! I have a great shot of you and the Big Dumb Smoker![p]Brian
    Midnight Ramblers