Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kabobs

Options
Hooter
Hooter Posts: 134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got some beef kabobs marinating in the fridge right now, gonna cook em on the egg tonight. Any suggestions on temp and time? Thanks to all!

Comments

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Hooter,
    Sorry that I might be too late to help,just got to the 'puter.I've done beef,pork and chicken on skewers.The first time I put veggies between the meat chunks,looked good but veggies over cooked before meat got done.Anyhow I turn two firebrick on edge on main grill and suspend the kabobs between the brick.I rotate mine about every 10 minutes,BTW I found that flat skewers work heap' better than the round ones,the stuff on them don't spin around so much.Beef might take a few minutes longer than chicken or pork.Mine usually cook in about 30 min. at 350°. Good luck,just cook by the look an poke method:-)Bob