Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MidWest EggFest

EggspertMN
EggspertMN Posts: 93
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am honored, humbled and Awestruck with meeting all of you who attended Midwest EggFest this Saturday. What a great time! After reading this forum and now meeting some of you at the EggFest, I am most greatful for all who attended. What fun to meet all of you, and all the new eggers, who will now become forum members. [p]Great to meet all who traveled so far to attend, I am greatly impressed to meet those whom I consider Eggsperts! [p]I'll try to post some pics later today (if I figure out how)[p]Thanks to Rob and Jeffy for putting on this event, and thanks to Stu (BGE rep) for supporting this event. I'm sure that it will only get larger and larger. looking forward to next year.[p]

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey Mark,
    It was great meeting you and your family this weekend. People always ask why we would travel so far to attend the fests, now you get it, friends, food, and fun. What could be better? Rob and Jeff did do a great job. -RP

• EggspertMN,
    The feeling is mutual. It was great meeting you, other Eggheads, eating a delicious variety of food, and learning 'tricks of the trade'.[p]Having the Fest on a Saturday is so much less embarrassing when one is a Vikings fan because the memories of the week before have faded. I rarely wear Vikings attire on Mondays.[p]You can put us on the list for next year.[p]Thanks again to you all...Dianne and Doug