Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Midwest EggFest

Options
No Yolk
No Yolk Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We eggstatically second AZRP's previous comment. What a great way to spend a September Saturday in MN.[p]It's going to be a long winter with no Fests to look forward to. Dang about not able to join y'all in Atlanta this year but look out next year. I think we're official Eggheads now - we talk about eggs, dream about eggs, name ourselves after eggs, change the names of our old family recipes to refer to eggs.... [p]Yes, thanks, Jeff, Mark, and Rob (in no particular order)! And thanks for the apron!![p]Dianne and Doug

Comments

• ArvadaMan
    Options
    No Yolk,[p]I still want to know how the lefse turned out.
  • Arvadaman, It was yummy! even without sugar. I think I need to learn this to impress my Mother in law.

• Mopar400
    Options
    I was blown away. All the "NEW" eggheads and their willingness to cook on the Egg, some for the very firt time!! Of the 20 or so Eggs there had to be half with Eggheads who've only been cooking since early summer. My hat is off to you.
    I've only been cooking since February myself and was a little timid to try cooking. That'll change for next time.[p]And thanks for the warm welcome to a cheese head in Viking county, and all the hard work by the Pool Side people. Hope this becomes any annual event.[p]Bob & Karen

• No Yolk
    Options
    Arvadaman,
    The lefse was ok, I think. It all was eaten anyway. We did get an award for the most unique dish.[p]