Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest was Fantatic

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
image017.html
<p />Here are pictures to prove it! See link[p]http://public.fotki.com/smokey2001/eggtober_fest_2001/[p]This picture is of the new (one handed) hinge shown at Eggtoberfest
[ul][li]Eggtoberfest 2001 Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• Smokey
    Options
    IMAGE017-vi.jpg
    <p />Smokey,[p]Well, that didn't tatally work, try this!

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokey,[p]And this must be the new hinge design to be seen at Eggtoberfest. How did you like it since you have seen more than just this one?[p]The pictures were fun!! Nice that you got Brenda Miller!![p]Seems like there were some duplicates on the pictures.[p]Tim
  • Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    Options
    Smokey,[p]Good job on the pictures Damon. The "boy" really liked the chicken fajitas.[p]Puj
  • Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Puj,
    Hi Marc,I sure did miss getting to Eggfest this year,still thinking about last years turkey!!I'm having shoulder ailments and thought I'd be having surgery long about now.Hope to see you folks next year.BTW the picture of you was sorta shady, but Cheryl was as LOVELY as ever!!!Post whatever you cooked, I know it'll be good. Bob

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Smokey,
    Thanks for pix!!! Looks like I missed a good time;-( Bob

• Tim M,[p]Thanks for the comments that identified some of the people in the pictures, Tim. I am always interested in connecting forum handles with faces.[p]Lee

• Smokey
    Options
    Tim M,[p]The hinge is very nice! I want one for my medium! [p]As for the duplicate pictures, I was uploading them and got an error, to I did it again. You see the result![p]Smokey

• Puj
    Options
    Bamabob,[p]The day was a blast. We missed ya yesterday but hopefully you'll be ready to roll next year.[p]As for the cook, we mothballed the turkey this year and, in its place, Cheryl made calzone and our son Richard grilled good ol' burgers and dogs late in the afternoon. Maybe we'll do the turkey next year.[p]Thanks for the Cheryl compliments and, .... how else to describe me other than "shady". Pictures usually don't lie! :)[p]Later,
    Puj

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    timm4.jpg
    <p />QSis,[p]There were a few more that I knew but can't recall the names. The guys from Canada were in one but the names escape me. I was hoping others would jump in and identify the ones I don't know. I agree, names with faces are nice. [p]Here's me at Eggfest2000 -- Smokey took it too as I recall. Thanks again Smokey.[p]Tim
  • Smokey
    Options
    Puj,[p]The calzone were a huge hit. Wife was talking about it this morning, saying she wants to try that soon! The burgers and dogs were a welcome change to all of the fancy food everyone else had! My dog was great![p]Smokey

• Puj
    Options
    Smokey,[p]Cheryl has lined up chicken fajitas for dinner tonight using your recipe. Tell Laurel that the calzone recipe will be published on the forum in the next couple of days, and we'll email you a copy.[p]Now to find some tequila in Georgia on a Sunday ...[p]Puj[p]
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    egg.gif
    <p />QSis,
    Here's a pic of me and Shake, we were over by the pine tree cooking that mango chutney pork tenderloin. Long live eggoffest.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    Hey Guys . . .[p]This picture was taken after the Good Doctor loaded up the first of the three demo eggs he purchased after EGGtoberfest was over. Good to have met you and Shake, drbbq!

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    Puj,
    You guys had the best set-up of the Fest...so well-prepared and organized! I was impressed. You both really worked hard to give everyone a taste! It was great!

• Puj
    Options
    Brad,[p]It makes it much easier to haul everything including the kitchen sink to the party when you live 20 minutes away. Once again it was a great time by all.[p]Hope your flight was uneventful.[p]Puj
  • BD
    BD Posts: 87
    Options
    Puj,
    Save for a delay in Cinci, the flight was uneventful. Got to watch most of the Vikings v. Packers game in the airport lounge, anyway, so it wasn't too bad.
    I didn't realize you lived so close. Nonetheless, that was quite an ensemble.[p]