Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Bro lives in DC and wants to get LG BGE

Options
Palisin
Palisin Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My brother and fam were visiting for the labor day weekend on his way home to DC. I made a butt for our main meal he was floored. Any info on a good BGE dealer in the area would be appreciated. He lives in Alexandria.
Thanks

Comments

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Palisin,[p]I bought my large and small Eggs from the Bethesda store. Ask for Jim. Very helpful and on top of things. A pleasant shopping experience.[p]Below is the link to the three stores located in the DC area.[p]Spin
    [ul][li]Strosniders[/ul]
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Palisin,
    The sponsor of "Eggfest" is in Waldorf, Tri County hearth and patio....their # is 301 843 1771 or 301 645 7270..I have no affiliation with them, only appreciation for the event that they put on..you may want to give them a call if the are located conveniently...Dale " Da Mayor" is a GREAT individual..and they put on one hell of a nice event and their prices seem to be right in line with others I have checked...also but lastly there is a Barbecues Galore in Alexandria...but I`ve heard bad stories from many about dealing with them....no first hand experience with BBQ galore but I can vouch for the credibility of Tri County...hope this helps[p]Wess

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Palisin,
    There is a place called Woodburners II that is in Arlington...maybe 10-15 minutes from Alexandria. I have not dealt with them with BGE's, but have bought other stuff there and they are a good outfit.. BBQ's galore in Fairfax is where I got mine....also a pretty good outfit. Call around, as there are many dealers in the area.[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ