Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lawnranger tools

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If anyone out there is new to the Egg please go to lawnrangerbbq.com and order a tool from this man. The product you receive is made with the upmost quality and is amazing. You'll see many people post pictures of their Egg and see different handles Mike makes. They are amazing. Props Mike!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Justwannasaythanks, when the rest of us look at a stick, log or branch we see smoke, either in the form of lump, chunks or chips. When Mike looks, he sees art. The man has serious game in crafting pieces of art! [p]Tom

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Justwannasaythanks,
    Yeah that Texan is a neat dude, aint he?
    I still have my original grill lifter from when he 1st starting making the. Worn after many years and wouldnt give it up for the world.
    ST

• Kinger
    Kinger Posts: 147
    LRToolsB.jpg
    <p />Justwannasaythanks,[p]Love mine. Hope to get some handles for my eggs next Christmas.