Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seekin' nother dose of wisdom!!!

Options
Bamabob
Bamabob Posts: 246
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK,I'm getting down to the last stuff to put in the new EGGer's folder that was started about 6 mo. ago.Many thanks to all of you folks who were kind enough to share recipes and other goodie ideas to put in folder.One last thing I want to add is some pictures of various kinds of cook setups: Platesetter for baking,Platesetter for indirect,fire brick setups etc.I would say e-mail me your ideas,but think a lot more people would benefit if they were posted on forum.I would appreciate any setup description you might share,and what you use the setup for.BTW I just thought that a lot of new folks don't know what I'm trying to put together.Its not a new BGE book,but just a simple collection of proven recipes and tips to give out to new EGG purchasers by a friend of mine who is a dealer.Both he and I want new owners to get max. fun and results from the 'GITGO',theres no better way than to tap into FORUM POWER.Thanks EGGERS,you're GREAT!!!. Bob
(PS) When it gets finished and if anyone is interested,I'll get a copy to you.

Comments