Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank you for the "Ode" and Archive begins now.

Options
WMK
WMK Posts: 1,747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yes, I did see the "Ode to the Webmaster" thread. Wow, thanks a lot. I know I don't give the site NEARLY the attention that my father did; but, I'll try to keep things moving along. The recipe scetion does need some attention actually, as do the visitor profiles. And then there's EGGtoberfest comming up. Hope to see many of you there. It was great fun last year.
Of course, it is also well to remember that the Big Green Egg pays the bills for our web space, so we must also thank Ed Fisher. And since the forum represents the greatest portion of BGE's web expenses; it is not just I (and Brenda, my indispensible assistant, or am I Her assistant?, oh well, whatever....) who appreciate hearing that the forum brings so much to so many. It helps to make it all worth while for all of us!
Thanks again.
WMK.

Comments