Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NE Eggfest?

CT Grillguy
CT Grillguy Posts: 149
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I asked this about a year ago but.....[p]Are there any Eggfests planned for us Eggers here in the Southern New England area? We live in CT about 45 miles from NYC and I would love to get involved in something like this. Maybe a bunch of us should just set something up!

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    CT Grillguy,[p]We would have to get the distributor or a very active and large dealer involved. There sure are enough New England 'locals' that would be ready to play.
  • CT Grillguy
    CT Grillguy Posts: 149
    Sundown,[p]I use the Dealer in Katonah, NY "Charles Department Store". They are great guys, but run a small operation. I think they'd be into something, but definitely not into providing the Eggs, would be too much for them I think. There is a dealer in Stamford too, but I'm not familiar with them. Perhaps they're larger scale?