Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ode to the Webmaster

Options
char buddy
char buddy Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dear Mr. Webmaster:[p]I have never been one to complain too much about the forum and how you run it. I've had a few problems moving around in the archives, but I think google can solve the problem pretty well. Somebody recently said something about the recipe section not being updated, but I hadn't noticed any big problems there.[p]No, I have not been one of those forum members who complains alot about our software. If anything, I have taken the forum, its software and management for granted. Well, that's all changed now.[p]After looking at what's been going on at other bbq forums, I want to say three things.
(1) Thanks, Mr. Webmaster for hosting one of the best (if not the best) bbq forums on the internet. Please tweak it and fix the stuff that needs fixing, but from now I promise never to take you, your software and your product for granted again.
(2) Mr. Webmaster, if you ever decide that you should make wholesale changes in the forum or its software, would you talk about it with the rest of us first. No sudden moves, ok? And whatever you do, please keep it simple and easy to use.
(3) Mr. Webmaster, happy fourth of july to you[p]

Comments