Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cooked up some more of that Salmon AlaskanC sent a few weeks ago. Invited our neighbor over. He liked it too. Salad, Sweet Taters and Maze on the Cob sides. Even made some bread. Tasted as good as it looks.[p]SalmonCornTaters5-14-07.jpg[p]Thanks Melissa and Brent.[p]Spring "Salmon-The Other Red Meat" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Spring Chicken,[p]Looking mighty fine Leroy. Glad you see you and Judy survived Waldorf and your sight seeing on the East coast.[p]It's good to have you back.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Spring Chicken,[p]Now that's efficient usage of lump my friend! Great lookin' cook![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
  • Spring Chicken
    GrillMeister,[p]Thanks... We certainly enjoyed the Waldorf After Party. Great folks all. Also enjoyed touring DC. The last time I walked the Mall and climbed the Washington Monument was 1960. A lot of politicians have come and gone since then but Washington just keeps getting prettier.[p]Spring "Hanging At The Coop For A While" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    TRex,
    Glad you noticed. Yes, I thought I did a really good thing by cooking all three at one time. Looks pretty too.[p]Spring "Finally Get'n The Hang Of Egg'n" Chicken

• Spring Chicken,[p]It looks good, but I'll bet it tastes better when you're actually standing in Alaska --- near the open ocean. Something about the clean salt air and plating it only a few hours after you've taken the hook out.[p]You and the missus need to visit so we can put ourselves on the big water. [p]Brent