Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mexpizza.............

MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
View?u=474327&a=10378379&p=50326162&Sequence=0&res=high
<p />Tried this little gem the other night.[p]12" flour tortila with black beans, cheese, sliced red jalepenos and a taco salad mix my lovely wife was making. Really fun and I ate the whole thing.[p]c~ya[p]Mick

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    MickeyT.,
    Looks great.
    Did the wife get any???????????? hehehe
    New Bob

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    MickeyT.,[p]Great looking pizza and idea. Also not fair. You're having all the fun while I'm stuck with these damn business trips.
    Gonna tell the wife to not even think about lighting the oven this weekend.[p]K~G

• Brant
    Brant Posts: 82
    MickeyT.,[p]Last night, I tried your stuffed jalapenos recipe you posted a couple of weeks ago. Well, it wasn't exactly your recipe, since I only used what I had in the house. Man, they were good! But what is it about cooking jalapenos over flame that makes them get so much hotter?! I could only eat a few at a time, and then had to spend the next ten minutes with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. I don't consider myself a heavy-weight regarding pepper heat, but I can usually hold my own.[p]Anyway, thanks for another idea for using the jalapenos from my garden this year.[p]Brant
  • KennyG
    Brant,[p]Plain yogurt is God's gift to us pepperheads who occasionally feel the need to show off.[p]K~G

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    KennyG,[p]I had a grilled chorizo sandwhich yesterday with some jalapenos, onions, and a tiny piece or two of a habanero. Added some Bonesuckin' Hot Sauce to the mix. Mama mia, that was some hot stuff!!! But being the masochist that I am, I enjoyed every bite and will most likely have the leftovers tonight...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Brant
    KennyG,[p]And beer only makes it worse. But I was too dumb to stop trying last night.[p]I found that adding a dab of sour cream to each stuffed jalapeno before serving helped, too.[p]Brant
  • Palisin
    Palisin Posts: 64
    Brant,
    I am a capsciacin lover. Can I get that recipe?

• KennyG
    Cornfed,[p]Have you gotten your hands on a red savina habenero yet? Taking a bite out of this sucker is one of lifes significant emotional events.[p]K~G

• Brant
    Palisin,[p]MickeyT.'s recipe can be found in the "View New Recipes" link from the top of the main forum page. Its one of the "Sides" recipes.[p]Brant