Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

who's house would you want to eat at?

Options
guava greg
guava greg Posts: 139
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm thinking of all the recent meals and cooks posted here we all must have someone in mind that would be good to have dinner with. I for one would want to dine at RicksTropicalDelight...close second alaskac...[p]Aloha,[p]Greg

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    guava greg,
    Lawn Ranger, so I could get Mariana Ranger all stirred up and then leave. That is what uncles do! LOL
    Anyone having seafood.[p]Mike

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    guava greg,[p] Max's house...
  • guava greg,
    really? WoW! i'd be honored, so come on over.[p]you know... that's not a bad idea... kinda a big green egg b&b thing. travel the country and stay for free at registered bge b&b sites! [p]i myself, would love to dine at thirdeye's and then ronbeaux

• make that b&bbq sites! heheh

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    guava greg,
    I'm thinking Thirdeye's would be my first choice but would probably have to triple up on my cholesterol meds. -RP

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    guava greg,
    dont you live in hawaii? no question YOURS!!![p]
    would love to go there or thurston in denmark's house. if it was just for food i would think RTD's, or max's
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BUBBA
    BUBBA Posts: 16
    Options
    I vote TRex's house![p]Bubba
  • chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    guava greg,
    Thirdeye, first! - for the awesomest meat!
    alaskac, 2nd! - for the awesomest environment!
    RTD, 3rd! - for the awesomest food & presentation!
    and all my forum friends, one after another!

• thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    guava greg,[p]This is a tough one ..... At least thirty come to mind. My pick would be Dave Stamper (Old Dave). However, I would want to spend the whole day at his place, dinner would not be long enough. His patience, wisdom, and understanding of techniques (not just with an Egg) along with his willingness to share information just blows me out. Baking has never been one of my strong points and I admire his skills in that department too.[p]~thirdeye~
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    thirdeye,
    Yup, I was picking your house but had forgot Old Dave. He does some fabulous baking. Sorry but I decided to join you at Daves instead. -RP