Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FL Eggfest - what a success - PICS

JM3
JM3 Posts: 272
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We just got home from the FL Eggfest. It was a great time. Finally got to meet a few people from the forum who we hadn't met before. The atmosphere was great. Kudos to Qbabe for organizing a awesome fest. Off to rest and recover. Talk to you later
[ul][li]FL Eggfest Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• JM3,
    Agreed! Kudos to Q-Babe and Larry for another successful FL Eggfest. As always, great food and great people. I hope to see you all next year. My 6 slabs of ribs were gone in about 5 min!

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    JM3,[p]looks like fun!
    You'll have to caption your photos for us so we can see who's who...[p]best, HS

• Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    JM3,
    For a rumor of a busted foot, that Chubby guy (and his wife) sure does get around!!!! From the still shots, it didn't even look like he was limping.[p]Thanks for posting the shots.[p]Greetings,
    Rich

• Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    JM3,
    Thanks for the pics. It looks like you all had a great time![p]Uncle Phil

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    JM3,
    Great pics, thanks for posting.
    Bob

• EddieMac
    EddieMac Posts: 423
    Thanks for the GREAT pictures!! I only wish that I would have been able to attend.....Unfortunately we're in Key Largo today for a memorial service for my aunt....But we'll definitely be up that way next year....QBabe and her team do a GREAT job that's for sure......And I know everyone felt welcome and had a great time....Just like we did last year![p]All the best....[p]Ed McLean...eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    JM3,
    Was very cool to play your slide show. A fantastic way to spend my 5 minutes on the computer for the day. I feel like was there with you all. Need to strive and plan for making it down next year. What a great looking park.[p]What's up with the jackets and sweaters though?? ;-)[p]Glad yall have fun. Sure looked like a success from the pix.
    Cheers![p]Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Snowmiser.jpg
    <p />Nature Boy,
    WessB told me it was 80 on Friday. I laughed because we were in the middle of getting 8" of snow. Guess Snow Mizer gave them a blast of chill breath. lol

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    hayhonker,
    He is a cold bastard that snow mizer. Lemme tell you what.
    Isn't it wild how global warming actually involves late season bitter cold blasts? See you soon man. Hope the healing is going well.
    Chris[p][p]

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • JM3
    JM3 Posts: 272
    Nature Boy,[p]Let me tell you when us southern folk woke up to a 45-50 degree temp on Saturday morning it was almost painful. My poor 10 year old daughter was turning blue. It did warm up and turn out to be a beautiful day. Wish you could have been there. My 12 year old daughter did some chicken breast with Raging River that were really good. She is truly becoming an egghead. She is certainly leaning toward a personalized handle from Lawn Ranger with her door prize.[p]John
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    JM3,[p]Nice job with the pics. We enjoyed seeing you and the family again. I'm totally impressed with your daughter, I have to say. She's quite the egghead.[p]Any chance I could talk you into a couple of cd's of the pics? Neither Fritz or I ever managed to get our cameras out and it sure would be nice to have the pics to commemorate the event.[p]Thanks,
    Tonia
    :~)

• QBabe,[p]Tonia, what a great time myself and entire family had at the fest. Great job.[p]I am trying to open the PICS but cannot locate where they are. Can you help me?
    Thanks, Steve