Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bill Miller

Options
JJ
JJ Posts: 951
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To all who responded to the untimely demise of our Web Master and my dear friend I thank you from the bottom of my heart as he was the ultmate friend to us all. I know that Brenda, his wife and David, his son will find great comfort in your love of him.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    JJ, [p]Bill walked tall, and cast a long shadow. It will be a long time before his footprints disappear in our minds.[p]I understand a eulogy from his funeral may soon be posted here by a family member or a close friend. [p]With respects. C~W[p][p]
  • KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    JJ,[p]It seems like only yesterday that Bill and I were engaging in a friendly verbal barb session as we strung the coax and set up the computer for the webcam at Eggtoberfest99. I'm still stunned.[p]A busy schedule of late has limited my opportunity for Egging to just the weekends. Both of my Eggs will be silent this Saturday and Sunday in memory of WJ.[p]K~G

• Cat
    Cat Posts: 556
    Options
    JJ,[p]Bill was the backbone of this forum in more ways than one. He made this community possible, and his continued efforts are what made it a family. I'll miss him more than I can say.[p]At Eggtoberfest Bill gave me a bottle of wine, which I've been saving for a special occasion. I'm going to Egg something terrific this weekend, invite over a few close buddies, and drink a toast to the memory of our dear friend.[p]Cathy
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Cat,
    What a great way to remember him Cathy! [p]After reading all the great things that you and others who knew him have written, it is clear he has a special place in many hearts.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Teslamania
    Options
    As others have noted, we thank Mr. Miller for this forum. A wonderful living community survives. Let us remember him whenever we post or read a message.