Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: be careful who you re-marry!

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,894
edited January 2023 in EggHead Forum

We have or I should say HAD a great next-door neighbor named Roger who was a retired Caterpillar engineer.  This was his second marriage and RoseMary was his third wife. Roger was always CHEERFUL and VERY POSITIVE!!!

RoseMary was (or had been) a real beauty queen, but after talking with her you quickly knew she was NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Unfortunately last Saturday Roger fell in their garage and cut his head wide open!!! The emergency room nurse asked RoseMary if she knew Roger's blood type as they urgently needed to give him a blood transfusion due to all his loss of blood! You know, in order to save Roger’s life.

RoseMary said...I have never known his blood type, and didn't even know who to ask so I just sat there saying goodbye to him...

I will always remember how great Roger was!  Even as he laid there fading away he kept whispering be positive - be positive...

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments