Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Get some money over to OBR... Its Cub Scout popcorn season again!

Options
2»

Comments

• Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 688
    Options
    +1 because of that smile 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Elijah said:
    +1 because of that smile 
    :) Thank you!

I'll send a matching donation to OBR later today, unless you want me to send it to a different charity. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Worked in my youth!
    Edit: @caliking - any chocolate covered pretzels in that wagon??  Gold mine to be had with them!  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • caliking
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Worked in my youth!
    Edit: @caliking - any chocolate covered pretzels in that wagon??  Gold mine to be had with them!  B)
    I imagine the uniform worked a good bit past your Scouts days, too :wink:

Sadly, no chocolatey pretzels in the wagon. It's still hella hot here, so they'd be sold as a pretzel blob, if we had them. 

• Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    caliking said:
    Pounding the pavement for popcorn sales earlier today. 

The ladies dig a guy in uniform =)

I've been a Leader/Kernel for several years now in the Midwest and we have never received the Blazin Hot Flavor and our Chocolate won't be delivered until end of October unless we get a cold streak. Great activity for the young ones, has really helped my boys become more outgoing. 

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• caliking
    Options
    I've been a Leader/Kernel for several years now in the Midwest and we have never received the Blazin Hot Flavor and our Chocolate won't be delivered until end of October unless we get a cold streak. Great activity for the young ones, has really helped my boys become more outgoing. 
    The Blazin' Hot must be a regional thing. Seems like most kids down here consider  Takis/Hot Cheetos/hot chips to be their own food group!

The chocolatey pretzels are pre-order only for us right now, and will ship in October. Today was the first "cool" day we've had in a long while... temp was only in the upper 80's.