Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Libs hate brown people… in their backyard

Comments

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2022
    You got nothing dude.  That meme was all over the internet.  Worthless propaganda. Left wing liberal old news trash.  Everyone that doesn’t agree with your left wing radical agenda is a racist nazi.  Bla…bla…bla.  Same old Dem Lib agenda meant to split this country up.  Getting old by now.  Even CNN quit preaching it. No one is listening.  Your agenda is like the Titanic…sinking fast.  So keep screaming your NAZI- White Supremist- Racist rants.  No one is listening anymore.

Surely Duke requested a copy of your degree before they employed you?  Was it from a legitimate institution, or did you just buy one from Columbia University?
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427

Um, has he EVER paid rent?  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• You got nothing dude.  That meme was all over the internet.  Worthless propaganda. Left wing liberal old news trash.  Everyone that doesn’t agree with your left wing radical agenda is a racist nazi.  Bla…bla…bla.  Same old Dem Lib agenda meant to split this country up.  Getting old by now.  Even CNN quit preaching it. No one is listening.  Your agenda is like the Titanic…sinking fast.  So keep screaming your NAZI- White Supremist- Racist rants.  No one is listening anymore.
    Getting nervous, Bob? Because there’s more racist sh!t from you here, a lot more.  I wonder if The Buffalo has seen this gem, for example?

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • “My posts about gassing Jews were no big deal, that stuff is all over the internet!” is a heckofa hill to die on.  
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    “My posts about gassing Jews were no big deal, that stuff is all over the internet!” is a heckofa hill to die on.  
    “If I did it”. By littlesimpson 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    You got nothing dude.  That meme was all over the internet.  Worthless propaganda. Left wing liberal old news trash.  Everyone that doesn’t agree with your left wing radical agenda is a racist nazi.  Bla…bla…bla.  Same old Dem Lib agenda meant to split this country up.  Getting old by now.  Even CNN quit preaching it. No one is listening.  Your agenda is like the Titanic…sinking fast.  So keep screaming your NAZI- White Supremist- Racist rants.  No one is listening anymore.

Surely Duke requested a copy of your degree before they employed you?  Was it from a legitimate institution, or did you just buy one from Columbia University?
    There are pedophiles on the internet, too. I presume that’s the subject of your next meme?

For the love of Jeebus @littlerascal56 ... go back to taking your lithium. It misses you more than you miss it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    Now it makes total sense to me.  I have interviewed at least 80 engineer applicants over the course of 4 years. Trying to fill positions at our electric utility.  Interviews did not go well, as most applicants did not have sufficient understanding of electricity after going to college for 4 years.  Most said their professors were more interested in teaching radical race theory, and not so much electrical theory.  So that’s why our US electric companies are forced to hire foreign engineers or use consults today.  So if you spend a fortune to go to Duke University, don’t expect to get a job in the public sector. But you would qualify to be a politician (left wing liberal)! Our Universities are a joke, as well as the staff & professors that work there. Only interested in the almighty dollar. 

I tell the  young kids to go to a Vo Tech school, learn a trade, and make a honest living and a career that will take them to retirement.
  • caliking said:

There are pedophiles on the internet, too. I presume that’s the subject of your next meme?

For the love of Jeebus @littlerascal56 ... go back to taking your lithium. It misses you more than you miss it. 
    Sounds like that’s your favorite line to your patients?  How much kickback does your drug company give you for lithium scripts?  
  • caliking
    Now it makes total sense to me.  I have interviewed at least 80 engineer applicants over the course of 4 years. Trying to fill positions at our electric utility.  Interviews did not go well, as most applicants did not have sufficient understanding of electricity after going to college for 4 years.  Most said their professors were more interested in teaching radical race theory, and not so much electrical theory.  So that’s why our US electric companies are forced to hire overseas engineers or use consults today.  So if you spend a fortune to go to Duke University, don’t expect to get a job in the public sector. But you would qualify to be a politician (left wing liberal)! Our Universities are a joke, as well as the staff & professors that work there.  I tell the young kids to go to a Vo Tech school, learn a trade, and make a honest living and a good life.
      Now, go Google “pressured speech”.

• caliking
    caliking said:

Sounds like that’s your favorite line to your patients?  How much kickback does your drug company give you for lithium scripts?  
    Ummm… wut? Try making some sense for a change. 

• Now it makes total sense to me.  I have interviewed at least 80 engineer applicants over the course of 4 years. Trying to fill positions at our electric utility.  Interviews did not go well, as most applicants did not have sufficient understanding of electricity after going to college for 4 years.  Most said their professors were more interested in teaching radical race theory, and not so much electrical theory.  
    You have had one too many Coors this evening, and you are lying through your teeth.  
  • Now it makes total sense to me.  I have interviewed at least 80 engineer applicants over the course of 4 years. Trying to fill positions at our electric utility.  Interviews did not go well, as most applicants did not have sufficient understanding of electricity after going to college for 4 years.  Most said their professors were more interested in teaching radical race theory, and not so much electrical theory.  
    You have had one too many Coors this evening, and you are lying through your teeth.  
    No Coors tonight.  But the truth really hurts doesn’t it John?  You university professors are brainwashing and ruining our next generation of workers in the US. We will become a country of untrained & unskilled workers thanks to you and the liberal agenda you are teaching our kids. Something to be proud of?
    No Coors tonight.  But the truth really hurts doesn’t it John?  You university professors are brainwashing and ruining our next generation of workers in the US. We will become a country of untrained & unskilled workers thanks to you and the liberal agenda you are teaching our kids. Something to be proud of?
    Yes, you are right.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Now it makes total sense to me.  I have interviewed at least 80 engineer applicants over the course of 4 years. Trying to fill positions at our electric utility.  Interviews did not go well, as most applicants did not have sufficient understanding of electricity after going to college for 4 years.  Most said their professors were more interested in teaching radical race theory, and not so much electrical theory.  So that’s why our US electric companies are forced to hire foreign engineers or use consults today.  So if you spend a fortune to go to Duke University, don’t expect to get a job in the public sector. But you would qualify to be a politician (left wing liberal)! Our Universities are a joke, as well as the staff & professors that work there. Only interested in the almighty dollar. 

I tell the  young kids to go to a Vo Tech school, learn a trade, and make a honest living and a career that will take them to retirement.

That's exactly why a friend didn't pass their PE exam the first time - cuz their professors spent too much time preaching Malcolm X and not enough on Lenz’s Law.

It's funny (in a sad way tho) that that sort of belief is so prevalent amongst the MAGAt crowd.

I guess that has replaced the "professors are more interested in teaching Marxism and not..." cliché.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• @HeavyG - academia is kind of a perfect foil, because most of the people who believe this kind of garbage haven’t stepped on a college campus in decades, if at all.   

Probably stating the obvious but we’re generally not discussing politics of any sort in STEM classes.  And students with STEM degrees these days are highly employable, in both the public and private sectors.  They can pretty much name their ticket as long as they’re willing to move.  My most recent PhD grad currently manages $1.3B in assets for Cubist. 
  • You got nothing dude.  That meme was all over the internet.  Worthless propaganda. Left wing liberal old news trash.  Everyone that doesn’t agree with your left wing radical agenda is a racist nazi.  Bla…bla…bla.  Same old Dem Lib agenda meant to split this country up.  Getting old by now.  Even CNN quit preaching it. No one is listening.  Your agenda is like the Titanic…sinking fast.  So keep screaming your NAZI- White Supremist- Racist rants.  No one is listening anymore.

I honestly thought you had shown the peak of your stupidity but you continue to impress. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    “I am not a sheep or a racist!!! Everyone is else is doing it too!!!”
  • littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    DeSantis is not worried.  It’s all drama at this point. He covered his butt on this….too smart to let the Dems gain any traction on this.
    This move will get him elected as our next President in 2024.  The Dems are no match for him.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    edited September 2022

I have interviewed at least that many in the last 6 months.  Not once has politics come up in an interview.  Neither have their professors.  This is a cross-section of fresh college grads and industry hires.  Perhaps, you just don't have properly written reqs and are not getting quality applicants.

I did have one memorable interview, maybe 5 or 6 years ago.  It was entertaining because the kid complained and complained about his schooling, his parents, previous jobs, the weather, the State, etc.  I rather enjoyed that interview, even though I knew within 3 minutes they were not a good fit for our corporate culture.  I sincerely hope they found an enjoyable job.

If I had a professional interview and my interviewer brought up politics, I would move along.  Too many good places to work.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited September 2022

I have interviewed at least that many in the last 6 months.  Not once has politics come up in an interview.  Neither have their professors.  This is a cross-section of fresh college grads and industry hires.  Perhaps, you just don't have properly written reqs and are not getting quality applicants.

If I had a professional interview and my interviewer brought up politics, I would move along.  Too many good places to work.

Or, more than likely, he is just lying like he does with everything else.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    "May I go to the bathroom first?"
    ..."Thank you."

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

I did have one memorable interview, maybe 5 or 6 years ago.  It was entertaining because the kid complained and complained about his schooling, his parents, previous jobs, the weather, the State, etc.  I rather enjoyed that interview, even though I knew within 3 minutes they were not a good fit for our corporate culture.  I sincerely hope they found an enjoyable job.

Oz, I appreciate your honesty here but this sack of human excrement has demonstrated he is a compulsive liar pushing an extremist anti-American agenda and a troll.  IMO not worth the urine expenditure if on fire or the effort to dignify a response.
    edited September 2022
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,664

ambulance chasing lawyers filing a class action on their behalf. wonder what the lawyers promised them.....
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

• ambulance chasing lawyers filing a class action on their behalf. wonder what the lawyers promised them.....
    I don't know if either of you have seen the pamphlets they were handed, but it seems clear they boarded the plane based on a set of lies they were told.  I believe there are laws against that sort of thing, but I could be wrong.