Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Formula 1 Silverstone, UK (race July 3rd) USA broadcast info-OT

lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,318
Here you go for your viewing enjoyment the weekend run-up to the 246th  birthday of the USA-

Friday, July 1

TIME ETRACETV
7:55 amPractice 1ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes
10:55 amPractice 2ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes

Saturday, July 2

TIME ETRACETV
6:55 amPractice 3ESPNU,
ESPN Deportes
9:55 amQualifyingESPN2,
ESPN Deportes

Sunday, July 3

TIME ETRACETV
9:55 amBritish GPESPN2,
ESPN Deportes

The skill-set across the board is worth some of your time, at least once.  
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• lousubcap
    Bump so you can schedule your viewing-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,427
    I haven't looked but are these available to watch live via streaming service like Netflix,  prime,  hbo, etc?  I have no cable tv. I cut the cord and am saving... so.... much... money.   I got them right where I want them. DANG IT MY BILL IS HIGHER NOW! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    kl8ton said:
    I haven't looked but are these available to watch live via streaming service like Netflix,  prime,  hbo, etc?  I have no cable tv. I cut the cord and am saving... so.... much... money.   I got them right where I want them. DANG IT MY BILL IS HIGHER NOW! 
    Not those services, but you can watch them on Hulu+ and probably YouTube TV.  There are surely others.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,427
    kl8ton said:
    Not those services, but you can watch them on Hulu+ and probably YouTube TV.  There are surely others.  

I think it's interesting that Netflix gets the access for a few seasons and you can watch current live coverage elsewhere. Man I do love the story lines behind it all. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    Bump for your planning purposes.
  • kl8ton said:
    kl8ton said:

I think it's interesting that Netflix gets the access for a few seasons and you can watch current live coverage elsewhere. Man I do love the story lines behind it all. 
    Good news is that Netflix has already announced that there will be at least 2 more seasons.  One of my favorite Netflix shows.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • lousubcap
    Back to page one- practice 1 right now.  
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Not long until Quali'

What we've learnt so far;
    1) Bernie is a buffoon,  but is also a billionaire and close to 400 years old so gives zero f's
    2) Max shows all his maturity by backing his girlfriend's Dad when he made comments straight out the 70's.  Nice to see the 'young man more concerned about next special cuddle than literally anything else' decision making process is alive and well.
    3) Mercedes still running kangaroo fuel

Stand-by, stand-by. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • The_Buffalo
    The_Buffalo Posts: 457
    If you like F1 and other racing series (NASCAR, IndyCar & IMSA) I do a show with co-host Michele Rahal called RaceDay Nation recapping all the racing action for that weekend. Sorry I caught this racing bug many, many years ago!

www.RaceDayNation.com 
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • CPFC1905
    Trademark contribution from the British Summer weather.  You’re welcome. 
  • lousubcap
    Made for some impressive driving although that is the standard.  The helmet cam shots really captured the challenges on the track.  
    Plenty of places to make moves on the course.  Should make for great racing.  
  • CPFC1905
    Silverstone is an ex airbase from WW2 - as are many tracks here.  Therefore wind is a constant feature.  Rain is just something we enjoy most months irrespective of location.  
  • lousubcap
    Well, quite an ominous start. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    This one could get interesting at the end.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Those last ten laps.  What open-wheel racing.  Incredible!
  • lousubcap
    Next up-Austria race day July 10th , ESPN2 for the coverage.  Details when easy to post.  
  • lousubcap
    A youtube clip of yesterday's race-the last few laps are worth watching.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6ren2tPU8