Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Formula 1 moves to Montreal June 19th- broadcast times below-OT

lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,162
Coming to you in the Eastern time zone:

Race 9: Canada

Friday, June 17

TIME ETRACETV
1:55 pmPractice 1ESPNEWS
4:55 pmPractice 2ESPNEWS

Saturday, June 18

TIME ETRACETV
12:55 pmPractice 3ESPN2
3:55 pmQualifyingESPNEWS

Sunday, June 19

TIME ETRACETV
2:00 pm*Canadian GPABC

* ABC coverage begins at 12:30 PM ET.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Mr1egg
    Mr1egg Posts: 364
    Had tickets for this then corona virus hit and got refunded. 
    Wish I bought them again :( 
  • lousubcap
    Bump to the front page for your planning consideration.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,510
    What face should I make to the TV camera??
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • Mr1egg
    Mr1egg Posts: 364
    Show a picture of a bge!!!!
  • lousubcap
    @Mark_B_Good - what weather today.  Rain and 52*F.   Qualification should be quite interesting.at a minimum.
    Race day looks fine.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    Down to the wire!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    Verstappen can definitely handle the pressure and the track favored the Red Bull advantages with top end speed.  But a great race. 
    Those drivers are beyond impressive in adapting (with tires and other adjustments) to maximizing the ride they have.  
    Yes, it was entertaining-on to Silverstone in two weeks.  Separate post to follow.  Fitting that the race is on July 3rd-USA birthday eve!
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Yes - very entertaining race - I am a newbie to this sport and haven’t adopted a favorite team or driver.  @lousubcap, @JohnInCarolina - or anyone else.  Do you have a team or driver you support over the others? 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • lousubcap
    I like to see Haas Racing drivers go well.   Mick Schumacher (son of 7 time world champion Michael Schumacher)  and Kevin Magnussen.  Beyond that the budget cap has done a good bit to level the competition.  
    The $$ tossed around in this sport are beyond reason. 
    And a bit of humour (nod):
    One of the key differences between NASCAR and Formula 1 : (never mind the right-left turn issue)
    "NASCAR : the women have real boobs and fake designer purses. F 1 : the exact opposite." 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    "NASCAR : the women have real boobs and fake designer purses. F 1 : the exact opposite." 

LOL. Hadn't heard that one before. Thanks!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• mEGG_My_Day

😂 haha
    Memphis, TN 

• lousubcap
    What an experience.  Congrats on being able to experience that.  Wow!
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    @Mark_B_Good - awesome!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Cool beans
    @Mark_B_Good - Thanks for sharing. Awesome that you got to do that. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • mEGG_My_Day
    @Mark_B_Good - that is amazing. What great experience!! Thanks for posting. 
    Memphis, TN 

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    Thanks for sharing your experience and photos.  Great stuff there.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA