Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL table & cover in SoCal For Sale

Have an orig BGE table and cover for sale, in Orange County. Table is solid but could be sanded and stained or painted. Cover is in good condition, no rips or tears. Covers the entire table and egg.

Can txt pics. Pick up in Fountain Valley

$185 for both
XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m

Comments

• Matt86m
    Matt86m Posts: 471
    OBO for a fellow egghead!
    XL aka Senior, Mini Max aka Junior, Weber Q's, Blackstone 22, Lion built in, RecTec Mini 300, Lodge Hibachi, Uuni, wife says I have too many grills,,,,how many shoes do you have?

IG -->  matt_86m
  • Matt86m
    $150 obo

IG -->  matt_86m
  • Matt86m
    edited February 2022
    Fire sale  $50 come get it!!!

IG -->  matt_86m
  • Matt86m
    Gone

IG -->  matt_86m