Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Go Dawgs!

Options
Ribs on the egg. 

Couldn’t name a player from either team but Alabama has enough of whatever they call the trophy. 
Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
Dennis - Austin,TX

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I don’t have a dawg in this fight (get it Georgia fans?) but these games are usually pretty good. Should be a good one.  Georgia is favored, but only by a little.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    Sabin will sign another deal with the devil. 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    personally I'm tired of Alabama winning so much . . . it's almost to the effect they are self recruiting and maybe should be limited on scholarships  . . . just my opinion,I could be wrong
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Georgia better bring a different game plan than they did for the SEC Championship. Everyone tired of seeing Saban win….don’t hate the player, hate the game
  • BigreenGreg
    Options
    GA’s QB looks like a nervous wreck. Hope he pulls out of it
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Because it’s 2 SEC teams I am rooting for Bama. Would rather them win another than some other SEC school. Plus I kind of enjoy Saban dominating his former assistants. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Roll Tide

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Good luck to the hand-egg team of your choosing.  

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    From the low scoring game to the Katy perry video to that creepy Dr Pepper guy, it’s been a night. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    May the more inbred team win, let's keep it in the family (I have a feeling it'll be close....)

=)
    dmchicago said:
    From the low scoring game to the Katy perry video to that creepy Dr Pepper guy, it’s been a night. 

• Buckwoody Egger
    Options
    Rooting against Saban’s Aflac commercials. Oh my word, the wispy artificially colored hair and slow paced comedic timing. No offense to any similarly coifed members with tortoise-like jokes, looks good on you. 
  • REB17
    REB17 Posts: 152
    Options
    These are definitely the 2 best teams at the end of the season, the losing team almost always win in a rematch 

LGBE-1999, MBGE-2003, SBGE-2007

Midlothian, VA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Rooting against Saban’s Aflac commercials. Oh my word, the wispy artificially colored hair and slow paced comedic timing. No offense to any similarly coifed members with tortoise-like jokes, looks good on you. 
    Those commercials are absolutely effing terrible. They might as well have painted a wooden board to look like him and used it as a stand in.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    514 games later. Wow.
    GO DAWGS!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    DAWGS!!! Man it feels good to finally beat bama! Good on Bennett for standing strong when everything was going south. Such a tough minded kid. A true team effort last night by the Dawgs. 
    Snellville, GA

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options

That Pappy older than him!! 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Haha that’s awesome
    Snellville, GA

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I’m happy for the dogs, was rooting for them, mostly from a strong dislike of Bama.  
    Agree.  The Bama fans have been awfully smug this year.
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    loco_engr said:
    personally I'm tired of Alabama winning so much . . . it's almost to the effect they are self recruiting and maybe should be limited on scholarships  . . . just my opinion,I could be wrong
    You have a good point. Perhaps each time a championship is won, the school would have a reduction in scholarships for the next season. This might promote more even competition. I'm sure I'm missing something, who knows, it could cause the Earth's orbit to fail and we spin into a fiery death when we hit the sun.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    I’m happy for the dogs, was rooting for them, mostly from a strong dislike of Bama.  
    This year! All of my living memory.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    This year! All of my living memory.
    I was trying to be polite, lol
  • gonepostal
    Options
    GregW said:
    loco_engr said:
    You have a good point. Perhaps each time a championship is won, the school would have a reduction in scholarships for the next season. This might promote more even competition. I'm sure I'm missing something, who knows, it could cause the Earth's orbit to fail and we spin into a fiery death when we hit the sun.
    First of all, congrats to the Dawgs.  They were definitely the best team from start to finish for the 2021 season. 

Really no need to limit scholarships because of success.  The NFL draft takes care of that.  Just look up 2019 LSU and 2020 Bama and see what they lost after those seasons.  Or just watch the playoffs starting this weekend and you will see several in prominent roles. 

I don't know the Georgia roster from top to bottom, but my guess is that it will be drastically different next year.  Players will enter the draft. And players will hit the transfer portal.  Their QB room is a tad crowded right now!

I think at last count Bama has already lost 10 to the portal after Monday night.  
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM