Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MINI and Me

Options
GaDawg
GaDawg Posts: 178
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went by the Atlanta store today and brought home the new
MINI safely seat-belted in. Fired it up with burgers and hot
Italian sausage. Very nice. I guess I am now a polyeggamist.
To borrow from others... (Green) life is good.[p]Chuck

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    GaDawg, Yikes...I just found you down here in MiniWorld..Hey, I am happy you have taken to that one. Mine is sitting in its "Potti Chair" in the garage waiting for a excuse to cook..I might initiate it tonight with some burgers...BTW..if you like bacon and swiss burgers at your local Hardies...try this some time. You can mix in anything else you wish, onion, grated blue cheese, etc.
    I like to use crumbled hamburger of good quality, and generally mix my ingredients into the hamburger. Add some bacon bits...about a teaspoon full scattered thru the burger meat. Then make your patties..and grill em. Add the upper swiss to melt in the last 30 seconds to minute in the grill..domw down of course.
    Good luck...I am getting a appetite ahead of time..
    C~W[p]

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    O.K.,O.K, That's it.......... I am Big Time Jealous. My mini has not arrived yet, probably will be Monday as it has a long journey to make. I am glad for the both of you and hope your mini Q's are great. I will get with the multi egged program soon. By the way, did your mini leave anything in the "Potti Chair"??????? hehehe.
    Have a great weekend.
    New Bob

• Char-Woody
    Options
    New Bob, Heeeeeyaaa, wait till you get your Mini to play with!...They have sentimental value that grows on ya. Look what it did to JCA..:-)
    She was one of the first to adopt a Mini..
    Cheers galore to ya..
    C~W[p]

• GaDawg
    Options
    Char-Woody & New Bob,
    I can't wait for September, to be perched in my tailgating chair at Sanford Stadium, adult beverage in hand, and the little guy puffing beside me. I will be the envy of the
    parking lot. I wonder if he could be reglazed red and black (just kidding). Gooooooo dawgs, woo woo woo.[p]Chuck

• Char-Woody
    Options
    GaDawg, Sure..just use a high temp auto enamel..black cap and red body would be cool. :-)
    C~W[p]

• GaDawg
    Options
    Char-Woody,
    No, he's stays green to match the envy of my fellow tailgaters!
    Chuck

• Char-Woody
    Options
    GaDawg, see there, your already attached to it.. It will love ya back...
    :-)
    C~W

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    GaDawg,[p]Hopefully, my friends and I will be the envy of Yankee Stadium this Sunday. Gonna try to feed a bunch of hungry men on the mini using tricks like having some pre-cooked food that just needs to be reheated in addition to some completely fresh stuff. Should be fun. If nothing else, it will be a good prep for Jets game tailgates next fall. I've never tailgated for a Yankee game, but I do know that the real pros come out for football...so I need to be sure I'm ready for the fall.[p]Later,
    Cornfed