Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ College

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
group.jpg
<p />Just a note to tell Chris Capell (Nature Boy) & Kenny Baker (hatch) how much all the boys enjoyed the bbq college class you tought at in Lake Havasu, Az. this past weekend. Here is a picture of the group. Thanks Mike Love (Love Handles) & Ron Rathbun (Goose)for putting the class together and making it happen. Everybody had such a great time, they are still talking about it and how they can do it again next year.[p]
It's all about good Karma
Thanks Again
Aline Love[p]

Comments

• AZ Traveler
    Options
    JustMe,
    A special thanks to you and the group for the wonderful experience. Wouldn't have missed it for anything.
    John & Jan

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    mikesbar.jpg
    <p />The pleasure was ours, Aileen. Working with you folks all weekend, Kenny and I truly felt welcome. Bigtime welcome. You are lucky to be involved with a great bunch of folks...not to mention the most incredible home for entertaining that I have ever seen.
    I am still smiling.Thank you.
    Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    JustMe,
    we would sure like to put some names with faces. Can you add a legend for us? Thanks!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Love Handles
    Options
    RRP,
    Hey Ron heres some names. Back row from left to right--Glen Wilson-Ron Barckley-Ron Wilson-Dave St George (1st time egg user)-Ernie Hudson-Doug Jaeger (soon to be owner)-Mike Love ( Lovehandles)-Tim Love ( doesn't have lovehandles)-Ron Rathbun (Goose)-Tom Reese (soon to be egg owner)-Joe Fiumara (soon to be egg owner) Kneeling row-Nature Boy Himself-Kenny (Hatch)-John Dalton ( AZtraveler)-Billy Woodward ( soon to be owner) and Mike Taylor- John Allee also attended, but couldn't be there for pictures. Just a great bunch of guys and all had a good time. p.s. I installed a new Rutland gasket on my egg just before the class, and everyone seems ok so far--Ha-Ha----See-Yaa Mike

• LoveHandles,
    hey, is that a big green egg rv or is it just green?
    i bet you guys had a blast!

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    LoveHandles,
    Thanks, Mike! Looks like with all those soon-to-bes you'll be getting a big ol' fat commission check soon!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Love Handles
    Options
    Rick's Tropical Delight,
    Actually since we are in the custom paint & bodyshop business, we painted the thing. Its got a color changing green on it along with other colors. BUT, it does carry a small & a mini BGE in the side compartments wherever we go. Check out our web page @ custompaint.biz---See-Yaa & yes we had a real blast.

• Love Handles
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Hey dude, thats a cool picture. When did you find time to take it and how could you hold the camera steady at that time of night, after having all the spirits we had during the day. You don't know how much I appreciate the special gift you and Kenny left. It will forever be in my outside bar. Love you man

• LoveHandles,
    that's cool! i've been to your website already. i wish you were closer i'd have you finish my 55 belair

• Hatch
    Hatch Posts: 149
    Options
    JustMe,
    I want to thank you all for a fantastic weekend. Casa Love is all about the Good Karma. I had an absolute blast hanging with you all. Never thought I would meet so many real people and make so many new friends.
    Next trip out I will definetly set aside some time for just play. Tell everyone I said Hi and Goatheads Rule.[p]Kenny

• Love Handles
    Options
    Hatch,
    You know it man--A blast was had by all and wait till you meet the other 50 Goatheads

See-Yaa