Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Laughing as I send this to people

https://tinyurl.com/ydu3xhb9

Hahaha greatness, thanks for sharing.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    I have back-to-back FF drafts starting at 5. Going to scarf down a ribeye and go prep

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Good thing I held off betting Argentina/Brazil as it looks like COVID shenanigans have delayed the match. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Laughing as I send this to people

Hahaha greatness, thanks for sharing.
    The url kept getting censored with **** (even if I embedded in a hyperlink) rendering it useless, hence the tinyurl.
    @Battleborn - only way to watch this outside a sports book is with fubo. No soccer peep here but since it's your $$ I would bet the draw.  And 1-1 at that so u2.  However in American football I very seldom bet the under.
    If you've read this far then you know I didn't offer a thing but enjoy the match. B)

Thank Frank, I definitely won’t be watching after having the TV on the college games all day yesterday. Gotta keep the lady happy. But I did throw a couple buck on Canada to beat the USMNT at +240. Felt dirty betting against the home team. 
    But I thought Canadians were uncouth and impolite? 😉
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    lousubcap said:
    @Battleborn - only way to watch this outside a sports book is with fubo. No soccer peep here but since it's your $$ I would bet the draw.  And 1-1 at that so u2.  However in American football I very seldom bet the under.
    If you've read this far then you know I didn't offer a thing but enjoy the match. B)

Thank Frank, I definitely won’t be watching after having the TV on the college games all day yesterday. Gotta keep the lady happy. But I did throw a couple buck on Canada to beat the USMNT at +240. Felt dirty betting against the home team. 
    But I thought Canadians were uncouth and impolite? 😉
    I only know of one. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Cubanos has arrived! Hands down one of the best sandwiches ever. Served with a mango and mint salad. @TheToast i used Waitrose tiger bread worked really well.

I love to see it! It looks great
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,167
    Trying some of this on wings. Tastes pretty good right out of the bottle
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    edited September 2021
    ColtsFan said:
    Somehow this lived in the garage most of the year without SWMBO seeing it. I moved it to the mini barn this morning. She comes out and asks where it came from. 😂 I may have an egg problem 

If there is an optimal way to respond to the wife asking “where did this come from?” I would like to hear it.  All I have are examples that did not go so well, such as:

wife: where did this come from?
    me: it was a gift…
    wife: really?  Wow.  Who gave you this?
    me: my friend called American Express.  He lives in my wallet, and I believe he has been equally generous to you over the years…
    Here, don't these diamond earrings look nice?  I just got them for you.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • poster said:
    Have never seen that particular mix but wifey loves the pineapple habanero one. Made not too, too far from my tiny slice of this planet. 
  • After having some water infiltration through a basement window of our new (old) house last spring, but I dug a pretty deep hole several weeks (or months?) back. Summer has been so busy that I let it sit far longer than was reasonable. This morning, I resolved to complete the job. Hauled 2/3rds of a ton of stone and filled the damn thing, adding the new well and sealing it at the sides. This after having moved a baby grand piano yesterday. Just happy to have it done. 

• poster said:
    Havn't tried that one yet but have tried the rest of the Heartbeat lineup. Not too shabby.
    My wife was born and raised in Thunder Bay so we are there every year. It's good to see a local company have some success!
    St Marys, Ontario, Canada  LBGE
  • Bar said:
    ColtsFan said:

I have never seen an egg with the lower vent on the back of the egg.
    I have, my PHD cousin assembled it that way.
  • Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    SGH said:
    Just got my second dose of Moderna 👍
    I got my second dose March first, and am hoping to get a booster in November. The sooner we are all vaccinated, the sooner we can burn our masks.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • poster
    keener75 said:
    poster said:
    Havn't tried that one yet but have tried the rest of the Heartbeat lineup. Not too shabby.
    My wife was born and raised in Thunder Bay so we are there every year. It's good to see a local company have some success!
    I remember one of your previous posts looking out at Superior from somewhere. Small enough town, we prob crossed paths at some point. The piri piri is my favorite 
  • poster
    poster said:
    Have never seen that particular mix but wifey loves the pineapple habanero one. Made not too, too far from my tiny slice of this planet. 
    Well if you ever wanna try, let me know and i can send a bottle your way.
  • Been awhile since I've seen this low usually they get down to $1.99 choice grade

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• poster said:
    poster said:
    Super kind of you friend. I suspect I’ll come across it sooner or later. 

Where are you located? (Sorry. Don’t know if your sig line states this; I am always on mobile)
  • Been awhile since I've seen this low usually they get down to $1.99 choice grade

Maybe all that talk of inflation was a bit overblown and premature.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • poster
    poster said:
    poster said:

Where are you located? (Sorry. Don’t know if your sig line states this; I am always on mobile)
    Im just outside Thunder Bay city limits. That small town was still a little too busy for my liking. Needed room for bon fires and toys
  • poster
    Yno said:
    poster said:
    dbCooper said:
    Get some dang corgis @Botch. You can find a way to travel with them. FWIW 

Foster homes for dogs are always needed, basically you're their caretaker until a forever home is found.  Might be an option for you.  Check with the rescues in your area for further details if interested.

Fostering this little girl myself for the next couple weeks
    That would be a foster failure for me. No one could pry that cutie away!
    Yup its definitely tough.
  • poster said:
    poster said:
    poster said:

Im just outside Thunder Bay city limits. That small town was still a little too busy for my liking. Needed room for bon fires and toys
    Are you near the Terry Fox Memorial?
    We stay near Pass Lake when at camp. So many great views of the Sleeping Giant! That is my "happy place". Need to go back soon!
  • poster
    edited September 2021
    keener75 said:
    poster said:
    poster said:
    poster said:

Are you near the Terry Fox Memorial?
    We stay near Pass Lake when at camp. So many great views of the Sleeping Giant! That is my "happy place". Need to go back soon!

No, i am west of the city. Drive by the memorial every weekend though on the way to our camp. We head north towards Armstrong though, so don't go as far as Pass Lake. I do head into Black bay from Pearl once or twice a year or into Squaw Bay from the Pass Lake HWY. It is an amazing area which a whole lot of the city doesn't seem to ever experience. Lake Superior is a neat/rugged place for sure
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    edited September 2021
    Drinking a glorious beer, Coors Banquet, listening to a new 2 channel setup I just rigged up, and buying **** on the internet.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • @poster 100% agree with you! 
    Also Terry Fox is my hero!
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Making the wheels and steering wheel all point the same direction.  

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay